Phillips 66® Aviation is committed to spreading awareness
and excitement about general aviation to the youth of America. As a proud supporter
of the EAA and the Young Eagles program, we continue to provide a $1-per-gallon
avgas rebate to all EAA Young Eagles volunteer pilots. Over 4,000 pilots have used
Phillips 66 avgas to introduce more than 350,000 kids to the wonders of flight. As
a result of the avgas rebate, Phillips 66 has helped the Young Eagles program achieve
its original goal of one million flights.
Take advantage of this limited time offer:
Now thru December 31, 2013 when you use your new Phillips 66 Aviation personal card, issued by GE Capital,
Young Eagles volunteer pilots will receive a $2-per-gallon avgas rebate. After December 31, 2013 the regular
$1-per-gallon avgas rebate will continue. To apply for the new card click here.
Volunteer pilot must be a licensed pilot.
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of EAA.
- Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Card must be used. Click
here to apply.
- The avgas must be purchased at a Phillips 66 FBO.
- The $1/$2-per-gallon rebate applies only to Phillips 66 Aviation avgas. (It does not
include jet fuel, motor fuel, or other fuel brands.)
- Volunteer pilot must provide a receipt or a copy of the receipt and complete the
Young Eagles rebate submission form.
- The $1/$2-per-gallon rebate will be applied to your Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Card
balance within 2-3 cycles of receipt of your completed form.
- The Young Eagles flight can take place at any time during the calendar year.
Click here to download and print the Young Eagles Fuel Rebate submission
form. This claim form is an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. Click the button below to get
Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For questions regarding the Young Eagles program contact us at 1-(800)-234-6603.
The Young Eagles rebate program is sponsored by Phillips 66 Aviation.
Visit the EAA Website