Phillips 66® Aviation congratulates Jet Aviation for receiving International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (IS-BAH) Stage 2 Safety Registration from the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) – a designation the company received for 20 of its FBOs across EMEA and the Americas, which includes five Phillips 66 branded FBOs.
The Phillips 66 branded FBOs include:
• Jet Aviation at IAD (Dulles, Virginia)
• Jet Aviation at HOU (Houston, Texas)
• Jet Aviation at TEB (Teterboro, New Jersey)
• Jet Aviation at BED (Bedford, Massachusetts)
• Jet Aviation at PBI (West Palm Beach, Florida)
Based around a safety management system that models the structure and format of the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operators (IS-BAO™), IS-BAH establishes criteria for best handling systems, processes and practices to ensure FBOs meet rigorous safety and security standards.