Phillips 66® Aviation along with 17 of our branded FBOs set out for San Diego, California earlier this month for the 2022 NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference (SDC), which took place April 5-7 at the San Diego Convention Center.
Nearly 3,000 industry professionals from across the U.S. met to attend this professional development event, which boasts top-level education sessions and peer-to-peer networking that offer both industry experts and attendees resources for current best practices and trends in scheduling and dispatching flights.
On the tradeshow floor, Phillips 66 booth #1209 attracted many attendees for our daily giveaway prizes which included several top-tier desired items.
Every day, a few lucky attendees took home luxurious prizes. Winners included:
- Kaplan Sanderson, captain at Sky River, won a Lululemon bag
- Victoria Zambrano, brand ambassador at Business Jet Center, won a James Avery airplane necklace
- Meegan Berreth, aviation sales administration manager at City ServiceValcon Aviation, won an Apple Watch
- Penelope Asselin, social media manager at hubfbo.com, won a Lululemon bag
- Matt Douglas, customer success at FBOLINX, won a James Avery airplane bracelet
- Kimberly Shaffer, records and compliance charter coordinator at Avcenter Inc., won a GUCCI shoulder bag
Our grand prize winner of the free registration for the 2023 NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference was Bethany Seifert, flight coordinator at Transplant Transportation Services.
Thank you to our FBOs joining us in the Phillips 66 Aviation row:
If you didn’t make it to San Diego, view some photos from the event on our social channels: @P66Aviation on Twitter and @Phillips66Aviation on Facebook.