Phillips 66 Aviation will be attending the annual SUN ‘n FUN International Fly-In and Expo April 2 – 7 in Lakeland, Florida. From the airshows to the educational forums, Phillips 66 is excited to be a part of this aviation tradition. Check out the schedule of Phillips 66 activities below and come say hello!
The Phillips 66 Aerostars will be performing during the following airshows:
- Wednesday, April 3 from 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Night Show from 7:30 – 10 p.m. (drone light show)
- Friday, April 5 from 1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Also, join Phillips 66 and Afton Chemical as they discuss the "Future of Avgas" during two educational forums:
- Tuesday, April 2 from 11:00 – 11:55 a.m.
- Friday, April 5 from 12:00 – 12:55 p.m.
The sessions will discuss current industry efforts to create an unleaded replacement fuel, and the challenges and risks associated with development and commercialization. Presenters will include Phillips 66 Aviations’ very own Ryan Manor, Director, Quality Control & Technical Support and Enrico Lodrigueza, Fuel Quality Director, East/Gulf, as well as Zach McAfee, Sr. R&D Engineer at Afton Chemical.
The educational forums will be held at the Central Florida Aerospace Academy, on-site at the SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus. The “Future of Avgas” forums will be held on the third floor, room 11.
Lastly, don’t forget to stop by the Phillips 66 booth to take advantage of the following lubricants specials, only available at the show:
- Type A 100AD | 12/1 Quarts: $55/Case
- Type M 20W-50 | 12/1 Quarts: $55/Case
- X/C 25W-50 | 12/1 Quarts: $55/Case
- X/C 25W-60 | 2/2.5 Gallons: $$75/Case
- Victory 100AW | 12/1 Gallons: $55/Case
- Anti-rust Oil 20W-50 | 4/1 Gallons: $20/Gallon
Do you plan on attending? Tweet us @P66Aviation and let us know!