App supports aviation industry with relevant, timely information
HOUSTON – Phillips 66® Aviation is proud to announce the launch of their new mobile app. This dynamic app for iOS and Android devices enables users to find and learn more about local FBOs, keep up with aviation industry events, obtain current Contract Fuel price quotes and up-to-date information for the WingPoints® rewards program.
"We wanted to provide aviation professionals an app with functionality that enables them to conveniently stay in the know with aviation related events, promotions and newly branded Phillips 66 FBOs," said Eric McMurphy, Director of Sales, General Aviation, U.S. "This app builds our ability to communicate timely information that will support our branded locations, pilots, schedulers and dispatchers, enabling them to access up-to-date and relevant information with ease."
The app's robust functionality includes:
- FBO locator with the ability to search by airport code, city, state, or zip
- Access to FBO information, including hours of operation and contact information
- Information about current FBO promotions and upcoming events
- Up-to-date Contract Fuel prices with the ability to request a quote
- Credit card program information with the ability to apply and learn more
- Account access to WingPoints or the ability to register for a new account
Click here to download the app through the iTunes.
Click here to download the app through Google play.
For more information about the app and to access the FAQ visit click here.