Loyal Locations Represent 110 Years of Branded Fuel Service
HOUSTON – Phillips 66® Aviation is proud to announce that five of its fixed base operators (FBOs) have renewed contracts, signing on to continue providing Phillips 66 Aviation branded high-performance fuel to its customers.
- AAR Aircraft Services – Forty years branded Phillips 66 Aviation: The full-service FBO supports Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. AAR operates 24/7, 365 days a year, providing an array of FBO services, including fueling and maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- City of Enid – Eight years branded Phillips 66 Aviation: Servicing Enid Woodring Regional Airport (KWDG) in Enid, Oklahoma. In 2016 City of Enid FBO Manager, Dan Ohnesorge, was named the 2016 airport manager of the year by the Oklahoma Airport Operators Association.
- Hays Aircraft – Thirteen years branded Phillips 66 Aviation: Servicing Hays Regional Airport (KHYS) in Hays, Kansas. In addition to providing fuel services for both general aviation aircraft and the scheduled air carrier, Hays Aircraft also has a contract to provide fueling services for military aircraft.
- Kansas City Aviation –Nineteen years branded Phillips 66 Aviation: The full-service FBO offers many amenities at its Olathe, Kansas (KOJC) location, including no ramp fees. Kansas City Aviation is committed to providing unmatched customer service and minimal downtime to travelers.
- Valley Airways –Thirty years branded Phillips 66 Aviation: Boasting the best quick turns in the west, Valley Airways services travelers at Western Nebraska Regional Airport (KBFF) in Scottsbluff, Nebraska.
Phillips 66 Aviation boasts a network of more than 850 branded FBOs nationwide.