31 FBOs, 14 Customer Service Representatives Recognized by AIN Readers
HOUSTON (April 22, 2021) – Phillips 66® Aviation is proud to recognize the top-rated FBOs in the Americas, according to the 2022 Aviation International News (AIN) FBO Survey. The amount of top-rated FBOs within the Phillips 66 network increased by more than 20% from last year.
A total of 31 Phillips 66 branded FBOs were among the coveted list of top operations; 11 were listed in the top 20% nationally. For the fifth year in a row, Henriksen Jet Center at Austin Executive and Jet Aviation at Palm Beach International took home the highest honors, being ranked in the top 5%, along with Business Jet Center at Dallas Love Field and Henriksen Jet Center at Houston Executive.
|National Ranking||FBO||Airport Served||Overall Average Score|
|Top 5%||Henriksen Jet Center||Austin Executive (KEDC)||4.72|
|Jet Aviation||Palm Beach International (KPBI)||4.72|
|Business Jet Center||Dallas Love Field (KDAL)||4.68|
|Henriksen Jet Center||Houston Executive (KTME)||4.67|
|Top 10%||Texas Jet||Fort Worth Meacham International (KFTW)||4.65|
|Heritage Aviation||Burlington International (KBTV)||4.63|
|Top 20%||J.A. Air Center||Aurora Municipal (KARR)||4.6|
|Aero Charter, Inc.||Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)||4.59|
|Cutter Aviation||Phoenix Sky Harbor International (KPHX)||4.57|
|Cutter Aviation||City of Colorado Springs Municipal (KCOS)||4.57|
|Northeast Air||Portland International Jetport (KPWM)||4.57|
“I am incredibly proud of our strong network of FBOs and the great work they do for our customers every day,” said Lindsey Grant, Manager, Aviation. “On behalf of Phillips 66, I want to congratulate all of the FBOs recognized by the 2022 AIN FBO Survey.”
In addition to the FBOs listed above, the following Phillips 66 branded dealers were ranked as a top operation in their regions:
- Rocky Mountain: Cutter Aviation at Albuquerque International Sunport (KABQ), Cutter Aviation at Phoenix Deer Valley (KDVT and KPHX), Cutter Aviation at Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (KCOS), TAC Air at Centennial (KAPA), TAC Air at Salt Lake City International (KSLC), Glacier Jet Center at Glacier Park International Airport (KGPI) and Jet Aviation at Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (KBZN)
- Southeast: Hill Aircraft at Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (KFTY), Privatesky Aviation Services at Southwest Florida International (KRSW), Fontainebleau Aviation at Miami-Opa Locka Executive (KOPF) and Jet Aviation at Palm Beach International (KPBI)
- South: Jet Aviation at William P. Hobby (KHOU) and Flightline First at Lakefront Airport (KNEW), Henriksen Jet Center at Austin Executive (KEDC), Texas Jet at Fort Worth Meacham International (KFTW), Business Jet Center at Dallas Love Field (KDAL) and Henriksen Jet Center at Houston Executive (KTME)
- Northeast: Jet Aviation at Laurence G. Hanscom Field (KBED), Jet Aviation at Teterboro (KTEB) and Million Air at Albany International (KALB) and Heritage Aviation at Burlington International (KBTV)
- Great Lakes and Midwest: Lane Aviation at John Glenn Columbus International (KCMH), TAC Air at Blue Grass (KLEX) and DuPage Flight Center at DuPage Airport (KDPA), TAC Air at Eppley Airfield (KOMA), Million Air at Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS), TAC Air at Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS), Aero Charter at Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS), Yingling Aviation at Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National (KICT), Elliott Aviation at Des Moines International Airport (KDSM) and Elliott Aviation at Flying Cloud Airport (KFCM) and J.A. Air Center at Aurora Municipal (KARR)
Additionally, AIN recognized FBO employees who routinely go above and beyond in customer service. Congratulations to the following individuals for their dedication and overall professional excellence while working at Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBOs.
|Cat Wren||Business Jet Center||Dallas Love Field Airport|
|Cindy Hayden||Million Air||Spirit of St. Louis Airport|
|Danielle Hendricks||Aero Charter, Inc.||Spirit of St Louis Airport|
|Holly Hopkins||Texas Jet||Fort Worth Meacham International Airport|
|Jessica Rowden||Cutter Aviation||Albuquerque International Sunport|
|Mark Goodwin||Northeast Air||Portland International Jetport|
|Megan Rubio||Cutter Aviation||Colorado Springs Airport|
|Reed Brickey||Henriksen Jet Center||Austin Executive Airport|
|Richard Campbell||Cutter Aviation||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport|
|Shalene England||J.A. Air Center||Aurora Municipal|
|Shanna Ash||Hill Aircraft||Fulton County Airport|
|Symone Carey||Fontainbleau Aviation||Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport|
|Tara Creel-Cesena||Cutter Aviation||Deer Valley Airport|
|Ysabella Tetley||Henriksen Jet Center||Houston Executive Airport|
The results are determined by AIN readers who evaluate all FBOs they have visited or experienced during the prior 12 months. FBOs are evaluated on a scale of 1-5 across five categories: line service, passenger amenities, pilot amenities, facilities and customer service representatives.
For more information about this year’s AIN FBO Survey, click here.
Visit phillips66aviation.com for more information about our network of FBOs and programs.