Through the Young Eagles program, Phillips 66® Aviation is committed to spreading awareness and encouraging interest about general aviation within the youth of America. As a proud supporter of the EAA and the Young Eagles program, we continue to provide a $1-per-gallon avgas rebate to all EAA Young Eagles volunteer pilots. Over 4,000 pilots have used Phillips 66 avgas to introduce more than 2 million kids to the wonders of flight. As a result of the avgas rebate, Phillips 66® has helped the Young Eagles program exceed its original goal of one million flights with almost two million flights and counting.
Volunteer pilot must be a licensed pilot.
- Approved EAA Young Eagles Flight.
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of EAA.
- Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card must be used. Click here to apply.
- The avgas must be purchased at a Phillips 66 Aviation branded FBO.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate applies only to Phillips 66 Aviation avgas. It does not include jet fuel, motor fuel, or other fuel brands.
- Volunteer pilot must provide a receipt or a copy of the receipt and complete the Young Eagles rebate submission form.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate will be applied to your Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card balance within 2-3 cycles of receipt of your completed form.
- The Young Eagles flight can take place at any time during the calendar year.
- Receipts must be submitted within 12 months of receipt date.
Click here to download and print the Young Eagles Fuel Rebate submission form. This claim form is an Adobe Acrobat PDF file. Click the button below to get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The Young Eagles rebate program is sponsored by Phillips 66 Aviation.
Phillips 66 Aviation or EAA may cancel this special rebate offer without notice at any time.