Terms & Conditions
THE PHILLIPS 66® AVIATION GREAT WINGPOINTS GIVEAWAY PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE STATES OF AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE GA, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, AND VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Phillips 66® Aviation Great WingPoints GIveaway focuses on acknowledging and rewarding various groups including Phillips 66 WingPoints cardholders, participating WingPoints FBOs, Young Eagle (YE) and Compassion Flight Organizations.
Promotion Dates: July 25 – October 31, 2022
Entry and Prizes:
- WingPoints account cardholders get an entry with each valid WingPoints transaction for Jet or Avgas purchases.
- Each entry qualifies for Grand Prize, Monthly, Weekly and Instant Prizes
- Charitable Match – Grand Prize winner selects a Phillips 66 approved non-profit organization to receive a matching Grand Prize
- Participating WingPoints FBOs gain an entry with each swipe of a WingPoints card
- Each entry processed by FBO qualifies for Grand Prize
- Charitable Match – FBO Grand Prize winner selects a Phillips 66 approved non-profit organization to receive a matching Grand Prize
- Each prize will consist of WingPoints deposited into their account that can be redeemed for various gift cards of the winner’s choice.
- By swiping a valid WingPoints card the user is confirming they are over 18 years old.
- Each time the WingPoints card holder swipes their card at a branded Phillips 66 FBO they will receive (1) entry into the Promotion. There are no minimum gallons that must be purchased.
- KickBack Rewards (KRS) will select Weekly, Monthly and Grand Prize winners by a backend randomizer that selects winners randomly based on the number of prizes being offered, the time period they are swiped and the number of participants.
- There will be (34) Instant winners that will receive 20,000 WingPoints equal to $25.00 each. There are numerous ways an Instant Winner may be chosen including:
- Winner is identified via the customer’s receipt from the Point of Sale Machine (POS). The winner will then follow instructions to contact KRS who will deposit 20,000 WingPoints into the winner’s account.
- A date and time is randomly selected, KRS is monitoring WingPoints transactions, the first WingPoints transaction from a registered cardholder to be processed on or closest after the date and time identified as the winner. KRS notifies the winner and deposits 20,000 WingPoints into the winner’s account.
- Social Media Testimonial – Request WingPoints cardholders to share how they would use 1,000,000 WingPoints on the Phillips 66 Aviation Facebook or Twitter pages. A winner is randomly selected from the social media comments and that cardholder receives 20,000 WingPoints.
- There will be (26) Weekly winners that will receive 35,000 WingPoints valued at $50.00.
- There will be (4) Monthly winners that will receive 60,000 WingPoints valued at $100.00 each.
- At the end of the Promotion, there will be (1) Grand Prize winner that will receive 1,000,000 WingPoints equal to $1,650 value.
- The Grand Prize winner will select a Phillips 66 approved non-profit organization to receive a matching Grand Prize of 1,000,000 WingPoints equal to $1,650 value.
- One participating FBO will also win (1) Grand Prize that will receive 1,000,000 WingPoints equal to $1,650 value. The FBO will receive one entry for every WingPoints card swiped during the Promotion period.
- The FBO Grand Prize Winner will select a Phillips 66 approved non-profit organization to receive a matching Grand Prize of 1,000,000 WingPoints equal to $1,650 value.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 8:00:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on July 25, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. MT on October 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion based on the time of the social media comment on Facebook or Twitter.
3. ENTRY DEADLINES AND WINNER SELECTION DATES: Entry deadlines and winner selection dates for the Promotion are as follows:
Grand Prize Winner Announced – WingPoints Cardholder – No sooner than 11/1/2022 – 9 A.M. MT
Grand Prize Winner Announced – FBO Participant – No sooner than 11/1/2022 – 9 A.M. MT
Instant Winners Announced (34) – Various dates / times throughout the duration of the Promotion – 7/25/2022 at 9 a.m. MT – 10/31/2022 at 11:59 p.m. MT
Weekly Winners Announced (26) – Two winners per week throughout the duration of the Promotion
Monthly Winners Announced (4) – One winner per month throughout the duration of the Promotion. Monthly winners will be chosen by the KRS randomizer at the following times:
- July Monthly Winner – 8/1/2022 at 9 a.m. MT
- August Monthly Winner – 9/1/2022 at 9 a.m. MT
- September Monthly Winner – 10/3/2022 at 9 a.m. MT
- October Monthly Winner – 11/1/2022 at 9 a.m. MT
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons who are legal U.S. residents of AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE GA, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY and who are at least 18 years of age as of June 1, 2022. Employees of Phillips 66 Company (“Sponsor”) and KickBack Rewards (KRS) and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) of Phillips 66 Company and Kickback Rewards (KRS), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising agencies, web designers, and Promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Phillips 66 Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, visit your Phillips 66 branded FBO during the Promotion Period and swipe your WingPoints card with your fuel purchase. Repeat… every swipe receives an entry. Alternate Method of Entry: For an entry with no purchase required, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include your first and last name, email address, WingPoints card number and the subject line of your email must state, “The Phillips 66 Great WingPoints Giveaway Entry” to register. address and phone number.
6. LIMITATIONS: Limit of one entry per FBO visit, per day during the Promotion Period. Limit of one email entry per day during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by a person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple or different names or any other methods may void that person's entry as solely determined by Sponsor. Limit one prize (Weekly, Monthly or Instant Prize) per person. Weekly, Monthly and Instant Prize winners are eligible for the Grand Prize selection taking place on November 1, 2022. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the person who posted the submission as determined by Sponsor.
7. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The potential winner(s) will be selected by a back-end randomizer that selects winners randomly based on the number of prizes being offered, the time period they are swiped and the number of participants. Odds of winning depend on the total number of WingPoints cards swiped during the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize winner will then choose a non-profit to be awarded a matching prize of 1,000,000 WingPoints. Phillips 66 must approve the chosen non-profit before the WingPoints are distributed. In addition, each participating FBO who swipes WingPoints cards throughout the Promotion Period will be entered to win. The potential FBO winner will be selected by a back-end randomizer that selects winners randomly. Odds of winning depend on the total number of participating WingPoints FBOs and the number of swipes during the Promotion Period. This participating WingPoints FBO will also choose a non-profit to be awarded a matching prize of 1,000,000 WingPoints. Phillips 66 must approve the chosen non-profit before the WingPoints are distributed. Weekly (26) and Monthly (4) winners will also be chosen by the back-end randomizer throughout the Promotion Period at the dates and times listed in section 3 above. Instant Winners will also be chosen at random through social media participation, and random dates / times chosen throughout the Promotion Period. KickBack Rewards will notify the potential winner(s) via email from Sponsor (each such communication, a “Notice”). Potential winner(s) must respond to Sponsor as directed in the Notice within seventy-two (72) hours. Within seventy-two (72) hours after that, KickBack Rewards will provide you with directions as to how to complete the Prize claim process, including providing the following information: full name, mailing address, phone number and email address. You may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release, and/or a Prize Acceptance Agreement (collectively, the "Documentation").
If potential winner does not respond to KickBack Rewards notification and provide the information as directed above within 72 hours or email is undeliverable to the provided address, then potential winner’s entry will be disqualified. Sponsor’s determination of ineligibility or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of the entry. If a potential winner’s entry is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected. Phillips 66 Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion or any part of this Promotion for any reason. KickBack Rewards will deposit WingPoints prizes to the winner’s WingPoints account.
8. Grants of Rights: Each participant in the Promotion hereby irrevocably grants Sponsor a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, alter and display any written content or video or photos in connection with this Promotion or related marketing or promotional activities or materials, in any and all media channels without limitation, worldwide and without additional compensation, notice or approval. Participant grants Sponsor permission to post and/or publish the participant’s name, social media handles and city/state of residence in connection with any of the above.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalent, transfer or substitution of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to Sponsor, and their agencies and participating retailers to use the recipient's name and/or likeness for advertising or trade without further compensation in perpetuity, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Statement. Material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall also have the right to take such other measures as it deems necessary in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) lost, late, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered mail, posts, text messages or email, or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, internet service provider, website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the website, and (c) any other unforeseeable events. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual, who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Promotion, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Promotion. Notice of such modification, termination or suspension will be posted on the Promotion entry page, if any, and/or on Sponsor’s primary website. Caution: Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's mobile phone, computer, tablet or any other entry device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Kickback Rewards (KRS), Twitter, Facebook, and their respective parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Promotion or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the websites; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing, typographical, human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, stolen, inaccurate, or any combination thereof. Entries are considered only upon receipt. Proof of online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated, illegible entries, postage-due mail, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs during the Promotion, in the announcement of the prizes, in awarding of more prizes than are intended, or in any promotion-related materials. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas.
13. WINNERS LIST: Any legally required winner's list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope after the completion of this Promotion to: Phillips 66 Aviation Great WingPoints Giveaway, Winners List Request, P. O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005. All such requests must be received by December 31, 2022.
14. SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, ATTN: Great WingPoints Giveaway, P. O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005
All Sponsor’s rights and obligations herein may be exercised directly or through Sponsor’s service provider, KickBack Rewards (KRS), 106 Main Ave. S., Twin Falls, ID 83301
15. CUSTOMER SERVICE: E-mail: RSCAviationCSR@p66.com
Phillips 66®, Phillips 66® Wings Logo are trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. Other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.